Expedition Doctors Requirements
- MBChB/MBBS (or equivalent)
- Full Medical Council Number with no restrictions on their practice or equivalent registration.
- Provide medical advice, dispense medication and services as required by all expedition members.
- An enthusiasm for adventure travel, wilderness medicine and the outdoors.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and above all good fun!
- Calm under pressure.
- A good level of fitness.
We cover your flights and most other expenses. Expeditions range from climbing some of the largest mountains on the planet to easy treks with only four to five hours of walking per day. Expedition durations typically range from 10 to 25 days. GPs or doctors with A&E experience are preferable.
To apply please complete the following form. You will need to upload your CV and cover letter which should include your previous experience and reasons why you want to work with us.