If you’re starting to plan for future adventures, you’ll likely be thinking about budget. When you’re going off on a long haul trip, it’s helpful to draw up a budget as early as possible, so you know how much you’ll need to put aside. If you’re an adventurous soul, our multi-discipline adventure to Kenya is a dream, with trekking, cycling and rafting all included. If you’re wondering how much the Kenya Tri Adventure is, and what’s included, we’ve got the answers…
How much is the Kenya Tri Adventure expedition?
The Earth’s Edge Kenya Tri Adventure is currently €4,299*. This includes your international flights from Dublin. It also includes…
- Return International flights from Dublin to Nairobi (Economy Class) Experienced Irish/UK expedition leader
- Experienced Irish/UK expedition doctor
- Training Weekend
- Local guides, cooks & support team
- All accommodation based on twin sharing in cottages and while camping
- All meals and drinking water for the duration of the itinerary
- A celebratory dinner
- All transport throughout the expedition
- All group gear consisting of first aid kits, mountaineering equipment, cooking equipment, bikes & helmets.
- National park fees
What if I’m coming from the UK?
If you’re joining us from the UK, that’s not a problem! You can just book the expedition without flights, and book your own international flights from Britain. The price without flights is currently €3,699*.
What isn’t included?
As you can see from the above, almost everything is included in the fee. It doesn’t cover personal costs, which includes travel insurance, vaccinations, tourist visas and your own gear. You’ll also want to bring a bit of spending money, too.
How much cash do I need?
We recommend you bring $300 in cash. This will cover your personal costs like the odd beer, souvenirs and the like. It also includes $100 as a tip for our local porters and staff.
So that’s our breakdown of how much the Kenya Tri Adventure costs! If you want to read more about this amazing trip, click the link here.
* The cost highlighted above is the cost of the expedition on 23rd July 2021. This cost is subject to change